View video interviews with patients who have aspergillus - sharing their experience with others.
- Stewart Armstrong's personal account and appeal on discovering he has aspergillosis
- Interview with Catherine - who developed aspergillosis following a renal transplant. She was successfully treated with antifungal drugs. (Video- with thanks to Pfizer).
- Interview with Patient JW - on psaconazole, with asthma and ABPA - describes treatment with 3 different azoles.
- Interview with Patient DW - asthma, ABPA and a photosensitive rash to voriconazole treatment
- Interview with Patient HM - asthma and ABPA showed marked improvement on nebulised amphotericin B
- Interview with Patient RW - chronic pulmonary aspergillosis
- Interview with long term ABPA patient - very severe coughing produced huge plugs
- Interview with patient MD - aspergilloma and pulmonary aspergillosis -develops azole drug resistance
- Health effects of mould exposure
View short clips from patients attending the patients meetings describing their experiences and using the National Aspergillosis Centre:
Elizabeth with allergic aspergillosis.
A patient with an aspergilloma
A patient with severe asthma with fungal sensitivity
A patient's wife describes her husband's CPA and their experiences.
A patient's wife describes her experiences.
Aspergillosis for Patients meeting in Rome
Several videos from the meeting for patients at the 5th Advances against Aspergillosis in Rome, February 2010, a series of talks from medical specialists designed to inform a range of patients: Rome Meeting - view videos.